Ref: 1047, French speaking Nanny – Part-time – Live-out – Fulham Broadway
A lovely Russian/English family from Fulham Broadway are looking for a Nanny to look after their 8 year old twins girl and boy.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « Clean, tidy person, strict where necessary: homework, dinner, bath. Kind and playfull. »
– All nanny duties
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– French speaker with good English.
– Settled or pre-settled status (or right to work in the UK visa) needed
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 year experience with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 4 pm to 8 pm except on Wednesday from 12 pm to 7 pm (Contract based on minimum 23 h per week)(Additional hours during school holidays and babysitting)
Salary offered: £ 13 net per hour (around £ 338 gross per week)
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent