Ref: 0928, French speaking junior Nanny – part-time (25 to 30 h) – Live-in – Mortlake
A nice French/British family of 4 from Mortlake are looking for a live-in French speaking Nanny to look after their 2 year old girl and 4 year old boy.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « We value highly loving care, patience and nurture. We do not want severe discipline that is our job. The ideal candidate should be like a loving big sister who can have fun with the kids.
We still would like the candidate to encourage our kids to tidy up and to be respectful.
We would like our children to be read to and for their French language to be developed. »
– All nanny duties
– School an nursery runs
– Organising all activities
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Help with french homework
– Making sure the child is always safe and happy
– French Speaker required
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 1 year experience with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday around 25 to 30 h per week
Salary offered: £ 200 – £ 250 net per week (around £ 264 gross per week)
Accommodation: Own bedroom and bathroom.
Start date: 1st September
Job end date:Permanent