Recherche une fille au pair

Dear Au Pair, we are a happy family of 3 girls (mum and 2 daughters) living in London. I am searching for an au pair to help me to take care of my 2 girls (age 9 and 6.5 - so relatively easy). The ideal au pair will stay with us until the end of June 2018 or longer. The job is to take the girls to school and to activities as well as to help me with the light house work (making sure that the girl’s room is tidy, that their lessons are done, that they have finished their food etc). We live near a huge park (Hampstead Heath) in Kentish Town and the girls go to a French-English school. The au pair will feel well with us if she’s able to combine fun with diligence, is open to different cultures (apart from French and English, the girls speak Ukrainian and learn Mandarin), interested in music (my girls learn to play piano and love theatre and musicals), likes sports, is active, clean, tidy and well organised. It’s important for me that the au pair becomes part of the family and doesn’t just act as an employee. Package includes own bedroom and full lodging. Pocket money £100 a week. It is less then 5hours every week day (apart during term breaks and on Wednesdays). Weekends are usually free. We have a house keeper doing cleaning and major cooking. If this sounds good to you and you would like to know more about us, please send me a message and tell me about yourself. Where do you come from? Why would you like to become an Au Pair? Why do you think you’ll match well into our family? Best Regards, Lilia

2 « J'aime »

Hello @Lilia_Dor ! Do you still need an au pair ?

Hey @Lilia_Dor
I am annie from france and i want to know if you still looking for a nani.
Thank you