Offre de stage - Janvier 2020 London2Live

London2Live recherche un stagiaire !

Notre entreprise de property management se situe au coeur de Londres et vous permettra d’être en contact avec des clients de différentes nationalités !

Le poste : assistant manager

Vos missions :

• aider le manager dans ses tâches quotidiennes
  • relation et suivi clientèle
  • check in lors des arrivées des clients
  • renouvellement de contrat

Langues : français et anglais (l’italien est un plus)

Début du stage : janvier 2020

Si vous êtes intéressés, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter et/ou à envoyer vos CV par message direct.

2 « J'aime »

Dear @London2live

I am currently enrolled in a three-year post-A-level course specialized in foreign Languages applied to International Business at the University of Le Mans in France. A 3 months internship in an English-speaking firm in a foreign country is a compulsory part of my third year curriculum and I would be grateful if you would consider my application for a placement in your company.

Due to the demands of my course, this placement would have to take place February 23th 2020. A formal agreement would be signed between my school and your firm outlining our respective tasks and duties. In fact, my main goal during this placement is to discover more and to apply my knowledge in marketing and communication . As part of the final exam, I have to make an oral and written report on the tasks and activities I carry out during this work placement.

I’m very interested in your company, indeed your society fascinates me and it would be a real honor to work with you.

I consider myself as a very motivated and determined person. I speak French and Arabic fluently and have a good working knowledge of Spanish and English. I have studied the various aspects of international trade so I already have some knowledge of foreign markets. Also, my current job as a multipurpose employee teaches me to be more responsible and to work as a team.

I look forward to hearing from you and remain at your disposal for any further information you may require.

Bonjour @London2live ,

Je m’appelle Marine , j’ai 18 ans et je suis à la recherche d’une expérience enrichissante à Londres dans le domaine du marketing de la vente ou en prospection. J’ai de l’expérience en tant que vendeuse en magasin, boutique où je fus chargée de vendre un service et de le faire connaitre au plus grand nombre à l’international. Je fus également chargée du développement des réseaux sociaux.

Je suis à votre disposition pour tout renseignement complémentaire.

Makhsoyan Marine