Offre de stage en Marketing

Bonjour à tous.

Internship Makers, agence de placement de stagiaires à l’international, et constituée d’une équipe Francophone, aide les étudiants à trouver un stage à l’étranger sur plusieurs destinations, dont Londres !

Le stage est à pourvoir à partir de Janvier 2020 et pour une durée de 5 mois (minimum). La durée de stage reste flexible.

L’offre de stage est la suivante :

LONDON – MARKETING & INSIGHT INTERN

Duration: 5 months (minimum)
Allowance: 125£ / week (depends on profiles)

Description of the company: Young business development agency which main objective is to generate new leads and opportunities for its client companies helping them to clearly (re)define their value proposition. The major part of its clients comes from the Marketing and Communication industry.

KEY MISSIONS:
• Sourcing of relevant newly appointed budget holders on a weekly basis across different sectors (FMCG, Retail, Pharma, Financial Services, IT…)
• Producing reports weekly to your manager
• Using multiples professional solutions such as Linkedin Sales Navigator and Excel
• Updating the CRM system (Salesforce)
• Inserting data after each market research
• Tracking of mergers and acquisitions across different sectors
• Updating the directory of Brands on a weekly basis
• Monitoring and update the social media on a daily basis with relevant news in the marketing sector
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
• Providing training and support to clients in the use of the WordPress CMS

Skills requirements:
• Intermediate English level for daily communication written/spoken
• Good skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills
• Being focused on customer’s experience
• Ability to stay calm, patient and keep an above average sense of humour in stressful situations
• Having a high motivation
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Guest service and time management skills
• Must be quality/details-oriented and capability multi-tasking between projects
• Being enrolled at a marketing, communication or any degree related to tourism University or School (having an internship agreement)

Pour postuler, merci de nous contacter en message privé !

1 « J'aime »

Hello @InternshipMakers,

Currently in France and looking for an application internship for my second year of Master Applied Foreign Languages and International Trade.

My skills:
-Languages: English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Korean
-Skills in international marketing, project management, logistics, customs, international purchasing, economic intelligence, human resources, e-reputation and corporate social networks.
-In addition, I have a solid knowledge, through my studies, of the challenges of international organizations and markets, as well as operational management, strategic management and business geopolitics. Passionate about international trade, logistic and interculturality, I completed degrees in International Trade and internationalization of companies. To my academic foundation I added hands-on training via professional experiences in France and the United States.

This education and training has given me a versatile profile to meet the requirements of both international companies and international organizations.

Bests,

Myriam