Looking for an Internship in Civil Engineering

Hello,

I am looking for a Trainee site Engineer or an internship. I have more than 10 years of working experience. 6 years of working experience in India as Civil Engineer and 4 years in France as International Project Manager

Having 3 years of working experience as RAMS Engineer (Cost Estimator) for ExxonMobil projects (Fuels Marketing - Asset Management) as a outside service provider makes me an ideal candidate for this position. During my work experience as cost estimator in ExxonMobil project, I have demonstrated
effective cost management, quality management and client management. I am well familiar with the costing tool and proven record of delivering against stretch target. I was in-charge for cost estimating for UK, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Belgium, Netherland, Luxembourg projects and programs.

From determining project scope and interacting with designers and engineers to analyzing proposals and requirements and generating accurate cost estimates, I have demonstrated success in driving all phases of project estimation and management. My ability to achieve project goals—as well as my commitment to ensuring adherence to budgetary, deadline, and safety requirements.

I have my UK’s NIN

Thank you for your consideration.

FRANC

1 « J'aime »