Looking for a Trainee site Engineer or an internship UK

Hello,

I am looking for a Trainee site Engineer or an internship UK. I have more than 10 years of working experience in civil engineering. 6 years of working experience in India as Civil Engineer and 4 years in France as International Project Manager

I have solid working experience in technical documentation, reading technical drawings and understanding the functions of site management. Having 4 years of working experience as Cost Estimator and quality control & system manger for ExxonMobil projects (Fuels Marketing - Asset Management) and Shell Projects as an outside service provider makes me an ideal candidate for this position. During my work experience, I have demonstrated effective cost management, quality management and client management. I am well familiar with the costing tool, technical engineering drawings, equipment’s asset management, technical & non-technical documentations and proven record of delivering against stretch target. I was in-charge for UK, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Belgium,
Netherland, Luxembourg projects and programs. My experience working with cross-functional, international teams has taught me the importance of working as a team.

I have always been motivated by the desire to meet a deadline. Setting and reaching deadlines gives me such a sense of accomplishment. I love creating an organized schedule for completing a task and achieving my goals on time. I have demonstrated success in driving all phases of project management. I have the ability to achieve project goals as well as my commitment to ensuring adherence to budgetary, deadline, and safety requirements.

From determining project scope and interacting with designers and engineers to analyzing proposals and requirements and generating accurate cost estimates, I have demonstrated success in driving all phases of project estimation and management. My ability to achieve project goals—as well as my commitment to ensuring adherence to budgetary, deadline, and safety requirements.

I have my UK’s NINo and registered with NHS

Thank you for your consideration.

FRANC