We are looking for a French after-school nanny/tutor:
- Location: London, SW11 (Clapham)
- To look after two girls aged 7 and 10 years old.
- Ideal start date: As soon as possible.
- Working hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2.30pm till 8pm. Monday from 3pm till 8pm. Full time during school holidays.
Duties : Pick up the youngest from school, take her to her activities, help with French homework, prepare meals for the children, stimulate them in French, get them ready for bed.
- Language requirements: French native.
- Salary: £12-£13 net pet hour depending on the candidate.
- The family is looking for someone reliable, happy and comfortable to help with French homework.
*If you are interested in this position, please send your CV detailing your experience in childcare by direct message.
Please only apply if you have at least 2 years’ experience in childcare and/or tutoring and checkable references.