We are a very well established French institution, renowned for its Macaron. We have different point of sales in London and are currently hiring in Covent Garden and St Pancras.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Ensuring the retail layout is well presented at all times and restock if necessary.
• Greet customers and use your product knowledge to advise them.
• Prepare purchases in the right packaging and right procedure as stated in the Laduree retail bible
• Provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times
• Ensure you have a thorough understanding of and adhere to Laduree regulations in particular the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene and safety
• Be responsible in dealing with cash transactions, opening and cashing up the till at the beginning and end of business
We love our employees to grow when they show the right attitude. There are many examples of Sales assistant promoted to supervisor positions. Some of them are General Manager now. We are looking forward to a couple of openings in the near future and there will be opportunities, either in London or abroad.
28 days holiday entitlement pro-rated (Full time) up to 30 with seniority.
A dynamic working environment
No experience Needed
Experience and Personal Attributes:
• Experience of working with general public in a customer facing environment
• Energetic and personable
• Work with a positive attitude even when under pressure
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Punctual and reliable
• Promote a positive company image at all times
• Maintain good standards of personal hygiene, uniform and general appearance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.65 /hour
Please send your CV by private message