Jolie double chambre a louer a Brixton

Bonjour,
Great double room to rent!

In a flat that looks like a very miniature cottage in a very quite street, 8 minutes walk from Brixton Tube Station and 3minutes from all amenities (Brixton Market…)

The bedroom has a large storage wardrobe, orthopedic double mattress, double glazed windows and wooden floor both in the room and in the corridor. Tiles in the kitchen and bathroom (the bathroom has a bath and it is also possible to shower; the water flow is powerful and can be as hot as ones wishes it to be. There is central heating, fast internet connection… No living room, sorry! the kitchen is of a very good size and it is where we can socialize. There is also a patio.

I am looking for a preferably full time PROFESSIONAL to share the flat with me.

I am an artist and a translator ( English/French) who work at home at the moment. The flat is small and yet, very friendly and relax. I am a very quiet, non invasive individual, who I love listening to what people have to say, their feelings…

Due to corona virus and its variant, mask will have to be worn for the time of the visit.

Please, if you show any interest in the room leave your phone number so that I can contact you.

1 « J'aime »

@NathaliePlaisance_57 ,

Thanks for your message, could you please indicate the price ?

Many thanks,

Oui, Bien sure ,

La chambre est a 600 livre par moi toutes charges inclues avec la connection internet.

1 « J'aime »

There is also a deposit of 320 pound!

1 « J'aime »

Hello there, @NathaliePlaisance_57 !

I have secured a temporary job in central london and I would be looking to rent out a room from end of June to end of August.
Your accommodation seems lovely, would you consider short-term lets for a calm legal intern ?

many thanks

carla