The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting an Office Manager/ Client Support.
The company is an international financial adviser.
The ideal candidate will assist with the office management and client support administration.
The role is based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out the day to day administration of the office: ordering supplies, posting mail, dealings with suppliers (electricity, telecommunication…)
- Perform some accounting tasks: bookkeeping, reconciliation on Xero, invoicing clients
- Help the adviser make appointments, book meetings and liaise with clients
- Help with the client administrative support: clients’ queries, policies renewals
- Liaise with clients and third-party providers in a professional and efficient manner
- Update various databases with correspondence and important information relating to clients
- Technical and product/provider research
- Follow compliance rules
Qualifications and Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Communication skills
- Attention to details
- Organisational and planning skills
- Enthusiastic and adaptable within a small company
- Languages: English and a fair understanding of French
- Knowledge in Xero an advantage but not necessary
- A desire to learn and able to take constructive comments, listen and apply to own development
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise
Merci de répondre à ce topic ou de m’envoyer un MP si vous êtes intéressé.