Job Title: Team Manager – French Speaking
Job Type: Permanent, full-time (Mon-Fri)
Salary: up to £35,000
Who are you?
You are an experienced People Manager. It will be your vision of what makes great customer service and know how to drive change and innovation that guides the team. You will be responsible for the strategic direction the team heads in and you will lead and manage them to deliver a continually improving, innovative, and best-in class customer service experience.
The position entails the management of a diverse and dynamic team. Opportunities for growth and advancement are high but you must have passion of working with and developing people as you will train/recruit/motivate and lead your team’s performance as they fulfil highly specific and unique customer requests. Your success will come from having excellent communications skills and a pro-active approach to all that you do.
You will also have high levels of resilience and are able to manage in a high pressure, complex environment. You will thrive on constantly being innovative and ambitious in your aims.
- Experience managing a service delivery team of at least 6-8 people preferably within the live entertainment sector
- Seasoned in the development and execution of team and department-level strategies
- Proven capability to own and lead projects
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Preferably educated to an undergraduate level
- Fluency in French (in addition to English)
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts