An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Customer Service & Sales Advisor to join one of the UK’s most established and fastest growing e-commerce eyewear companies based in North London.
As a Customer Service & Sales Advisor, you will be the key point of contact dealing with a range of enquiries, committed to driving the company values and delivering impeccable service to our customers. You’ll need to have a marketing / sales approach to realises sales over the phone and offers side services.
Using proactive approach when dealing with enquiries to respond and/or resolve in a timely manner. We are looking for someone who is friendly, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is an e-commerce company that is also in the French market, so French speaking at a native level is required.
Duties will include:
- Handling customer queries via phone, emails and Chat and dealing with them in an effective manner
- Processing sales over the phone
- Opting-in services for automatic reorders
- Explain the marketing offers & campaigns in order to create sales
- Liaising with other departments (mainly Marketing) to provide the best customer service
- Pro-actively providing outstanding customer service
- Dealing with customer returns
- Managing faulty items
- General administrative tasks
- Native French speaker
- Fluent English speaker
- Relevant experience in a customer service/admin role preferred however will be trained
- Experience in marketing/sales preferred but not required
- Computer illiterate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attitude towards problem solving
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
North West London, London - £18,000 per annum - Permanent, full-time
If your skill set and experience matches the above then please apply today, with a copy of your CV and contact details.
To apply : Contact MP