nous cherchons un volontaire/stagiaire pour lever des fonds pour notre association franco-japonaise, Ulala.London
Vous serez volontaire pendant 2 mois. Si vous arrivez a atteindre vos objectifs vous passerez en temps plein.
Veuillez trouver la description du poste ci-dessus en anglais.
Role Description : Volunteer Fundraiser to full-time position
Responsible to: the director of the association
Time commitment: Full-time but flexible, but the team gets together in central London once a week.
Start date: ASAP
The fundraiser will be in charge of providing our association with the money we need to set up events that bring the French and Japanese communities together in London and provide free language courses, in addition to its running costs. On top of applying for grants from the Japanese, French and UK public and private institutions, you will have to raise funds from the community. This can be very rewarding and enjoyable as you get to talk to people from all walks of life. You’ll also launch and monitor a crowdfunding campaign.
Being a volunteer fundraiser can involve:
• Undertaking collections
• Attending and supporting our fundraising events
• Encouraging others to fundraise or volunteer for us
• Applying for grants
The benefits to you
• Opportunities to meet new people in your community
• Opportunity to develop self-confidence, PR, marketing and fundraising skills
• The satisfaction of knowing you will be making a difference and work in an international environment
• If targets are met, the role will transition to a full-time paid role
Skills you need for this role
• A professional, friendly and outgoing manner
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Previous fundraising experience would be a bonus
• Commitment to work within fundraising guidelines and policies
• Willingness to learn about the range of our services
• Speak French or Japanese fluently
• Be a self-starter
• Be target-driven
Apply send us a private message with a short self-introduction. Visit our website and Facebook page to know more about us. Mature students welcome.