French Speaking Sales Executive - London

**PLEASE APPLY by private message

Description

French Speaking Sales Executive

Up to £28K + Bonus (circa £12K per annum)

West London

Full-time Permanent

Kerr Recruitment is operating on behalf of our client, a large multinational financial services company which provides a range of international VAT and Travel and Expense compliance and consulting services to clients worldwide.

The ideal candidates will have the opportunity to further enhance their existing interpersonal and business skills by working in a fast moving and dynamic environment, as part of a large multinational financial services company.

Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm

Responsibilities:

• Getting quality appointments/meetings with prospective new clients, for Senior Sales Staff i.e. B2B sales.
  • Targeting large Multinational Clients/Blue Chip Clients
  • Liaising with Directors or CFO
  • Conducting company research
  • Qualifying Leads
  • Cold calling companies with a view to getting quality appointments/meetings
  • Achieving Targets

The ideal candidate will:

• Be fluent in French and English
  • Have experience in B2B cold calling
  • Have proven ability to meet targets and get leads
  • Be eager to pursue a career in Sales
  • Very driven & highly motivated & ambitious
  • Have good influencing skills
  • Have experience of cold calling Decision Makers into this level within an organisation

Please note:

• We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
  • Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
  • Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
  • Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
  • By applying for the above position and providing your personal data to us you understand that your data will be processed in line with our Privacy Policy.
  • The closing date for applications will be 15th of April 2019
Information

Company

Kerr Recruitment

Workday

Intensive day - Mornings

Duration

Indefinite

Salary

From 30,000 to 36,000 € gross / year

Experience

2 years

Education

(not set)

2 « J'aime »

Dear Madam, Sir @EuropeLanguageJobs,

wish to apply for a role in your company, because i believe that i could make a good contribution in your team.

As you can see from my attached CV, i have over six years’s experience in the Wine and Tourism field ; throught my studies and my work experience.

Thanks to my position and role, i have acquired good communication skills. Then i developed a passion for BtoB business and sales skills. Firstly during my last work, i was in charge of the BtoB business development, so i have acquired leadership, sales and excellent verbal communication skills. This job recquired the ability to sell services or products. I am able to demonstrate my initiative and my ambitious to grow the business.

Secondly, still in this company, i was in charge of the sales services, so i developed customer services skills, and all the customer procedures until the signing contract and the follow up.

Thirdly, I have always worked in business positions, then i know how to meet deadlines, be available and versatile. I have always been desire to grow the company, I have always loved the challenge’s taste while beeing aware for the economic return.

I am working with the Office suite and i usually work on a CRM tool.

Having truly enjoy my administration and business, sales experience through my jobs ; I would be really enthusiasm to improve my skills within your company. Your job offer caught my attention because it’s the opportunity to use my knowledge .

Thanks you for your consideration and your time.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will look favourably on my application.

@Melanie_Giraux

Dommage pour le copier/coller mais il demande ceci :

Début du message :

**PLEASE APPLY by private message (Merci de candidater par message privé)

Fin du bloc text « Please Note: »

• The closing date for applications will be 15th of April 2019 (Fin des candidatures le 15 avril (hier)).

Essaye donc par message privé ou contact directement la societe, si tu souhaites mettre toutes les chances de ton cotes.

Cordialement,