French speaking full-time live-out nanny role in Sloane Square (London, SW10)
• Working days & hours : Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 7pm.
• To look after two babies: Noah (who will be 6 months old) and Alix (who will be 4 months old).
This is a nanny share. Both families live in the same building.
• Start date: Early September.
• Location: Sloane Square, London SW10.
• Salary: £13-£14 net per hour.
• Language requirements: French speaking and able to communicate in English.
• Housework: light.
• The family is looking for someone caring and patient.
• Requirements: minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check and professional checkable references.