French speaking full-time live-out nanny - Notting Hill, London W11

French speaking full-time live-out nanny - Notting Hill, London W11.

• Working days & hours:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday from 11.30am to 7pm.

Thursday from 11.30am to 9.30pm.

• To look after a boy aged 3 and a girl aged 6.

• Start date: September 21st

• Salary: £13/ £15 net per hour.

• Language requirements: French speaking

• Housework: For the children (cooking, laundry, tidying up)

• The nanny will travel with the family.

• The family is looking for a professional and fun nanny.

Key characteristics of the right nanny: Dynamic, Bubbly, Full of life, Kind and also structured and focused on the child physical and emotional development. Positive attitude.

Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of paid experience as nanny, enhanced DBS check, professional references available.

Hi,
My name is Fatima Claudia,
(Dear),

I would like to send you my application for a babysitter position in charge of your children. I am a dynamic, committed and serious person. Contact with children is also the main motivation that prompts me to propose my candidacy.

The professional experiences that I have been able to acquire in recent years have enabled me to quickly become efficient and operational and you can count on my motivation to carry out all the tasks that you will entrust to me. I will also quickly adapt to the personality of your children.

I know and understand the safety requirements that must be respected, particularly in terms of domestic accidents or intoxication, with children of all ages.

I think I can occupy a young audience in a fun and educational way, depending on the areas of interest and activities that you indicate to me.

I remain at your entire disposal so that we can meet, and thus give us the opportunity to get to know each other more fully.

Please accept, (Madam, Sir), the expression of my best regards.

1 « J'aime »

Dear Fatima Claudia,

thank you for your message. Could you please send your CV to contact.nannies@french-nanny.com?

Kind regards.

French Nanny London Team