French Speaking Executive Researcher (Headhunting Role)

Senior Executive Search role in Victoria

My company is a small boutique Executive Search firm based in the heart of Victoria (SW1).
GC&S

Grosvenor Clive & Stokes (GC&S) provides a range of talent acquisition-related services to clients internationally. We typically search for Senior Executives for roles in the Energy, Construction/Infrastructure and Industrial sectors.

Part of our business (almost 50%) is done for French clients and we are looking for a French Speaking Senior Executive Researcher (Senior Associate) to join our team (ideal start: September 2019).

Reporting directly to the Consultant/Partner, the Senior Associate is responsible for the full life cycle of the delivery process (client briefing, producing the assignment brief, companies target list compilation, identification, approaches, competency interviews, writing up of candidates reports) of retained search assignments.

• Do you have at least 3 years of Executive Search or equivalent Recruitment experience?
  • Are you fluent in both French and English?
  • Are you looking for a small company where you can be autonomous and responsible for the delivery of your own projects in a trusted and human environment?

If you answered YES to all of these questions, I’d love to hear from you!

**Please send me more about who you are and what you are looking for as a next career step by direct message.

Looking forward to discussing!

Marion Le Bihan
Senior Associate (hiring lead for this position)

Don’t wait, the time will never be ‹ just right › - Napoleon Hill