French speaking after-school nanny - Tufnell Park, London NW5

French speaking after-school nanny - Tufnell Park, London NW5.

• Working days and hours : Monday to Thursday from 3.30pm to 5.30pm. Flexibility on the hours. The family can offer more hours if needed.

• To look after one girl aged 5.

• Start date: as soon as possible.

• Language requirements: French with good English (the child is not bilingual in French)

• Housework: light.

• The family is looking for someone who is willing to engage in imaginative play, proactively play with the girl, someone sweet, creative and resourceful.

• Salary: £13 net per hour.

• The nanny must be vaccinated.

Hello!
My name is Emma, I am french student I came to London for my study in order to improve English.
i have been babysitting since I have 15 years old.
Moreover i am used to taking care of children since i am the eldest of a 5 children family!
My timetable is flexible, I am available to discuss availabilities, you can reach out to me by direct message

1 « J'aime »

Hello @French_Nanny_London
I’m extremely interested in this opportunity!

My name is Garance, I’m a 3rd year philosophy student at King’s College London. Where I grew up in the suburbs of Paris, I gained experience babysitting the children in my neighborhood!

I would be available at the times and days that you presented in your ad. I am vaccinated and - would be happy to help with house work, homework and creative/ mindful/ calming activities. I speak fluent French of course- and would Adore babysitting a 5year old girl! How wonderful!

I play the guitar, the piano, paint (currently writing, painting and illustrating a children’s book at the moment- so would love to play around with creative activities which are so important in my life!)

I adore children and education- (volunteered in a Deaf Children school in India for some time) and have the long term ambition of starting a foundation of Music And Arts Therapy for the youth!

In my spare time I write as Art Editor for the King’s College London Strand Magazine!

Having myself struggled with learning growing up, creation helped me develop focus, and get « in the zone ». My nannies when I was younger would always play around with painting and colors, which greatly contributed to the développement of my imagination! I’d love to share these many passions with your daughter (:

You can Contact me at by private message

Have a beautiful day!
Garance

1 « J'aime »

Hello ! My name is Paul Chatry, I am 19 years old and I am a 3rd year student at the LSE.

Originally from Paris, I am available for babysitting from Monday to Thursday.
I have a very good contact with children, whether they are very small, small or older! I have a lot of experience in babysitting, either in Paris or in London.
I have also been an animator for children and teenagers in a vacation club for several months in Spain last summer. I am very motivated, serious and reliable.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

Paul Chatry