Tu as une bonne humeur à toute épreuve, une logique sans faille et tu aimes réellement venir en aide aux gens ? Alors si en plus les accords des participes passés n’ont aucun secret pour toi, envoie nous ton CV et ta lettre de motivation pour rejoindre une équipe de rêve. Non pas qu’on dorme sur nos claviers chez eve, mais avoir un matelas gratuit en plus d’un salaire compétitif, c’est pas mal non plus
Who are we?
Launching back in February 2015, eve began with one belief – that everybody deserves the perfect start. With the aim of designing sleep products that are simply beautiful, and beautifully simple, eve promises a more energised morning and productive day thanks to the belief that every great day starts the night before.
Founded in London, UK and established across Europe, eve’s ambition is to re energize the tired sleep industry by offering a more convenient, customer-first service and superior products that don’t compromise quality for price.
So what’s the gig?
This is a great full time opportunity for a French speaker, to join our Customer Experience team here at eve. Working on the CX with a bright and bubbly team of characters, your main duties will include answering our customer’s enquiries via a range of channels, ensure up sell, cross sell and taking ownership of any escalated issues while finding the fastest resolution.
Day to day stuff
- Answering our customer’s enquiries via all channels such as phone, email, live chat and social media.
- Ensure all contacts are answered within the agreed time and to ensure up sell, cross sell and alternatives are offered.
- Take ownership of any escalated issues regarding delivery or collection, following up with customer and logistic partners to ensure a fast resolution.
- Maintain a full understanding of the eve products to ensure top quality assistance for pre-sale enquiries and drive them to a successful sale.
- Represent the brand. As the voice of eve you’ll always provide an engaging, positive, vibrant and extraordinary customer experience.
- Follow up with customers when necessary to ensure an outstanding customer experience is provided during the customer’s journey.
- Keeping customers informed of delivery updates, delays or stock shortages.
- Provide excellent after - sales service by processing return request in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaising with the operations team and follow up on outstanding order and shipping updates.
- Ensuring that customer enquiries are dealt with promptly and in line with the business service level agreements.
But who are you?
You’ll be a real team player with an upbeat and fun disposition, full of zest and energy. A natural problem solver, you’ll be able to think on your feet and have a genuine want to help our customers find the solutions and the products they’re looking for.
Requirements for the role
- Customer and sales focused, who is passionate about the product and brand
- Previous experience within a customer focused position with a genuine interest in helping customers
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Experience in retail and e-commerce is preferable, however not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to remain patient, calm and polite in difficult situations.
- Proactive and able to identify potential problems and solve them effectively
- Experience with Magento and Zendesk preferable but not essential
- Enjoy working in a busy, demanding and fast-paced environment, whilst remaining patient.
- Happy working a flexible schedule
- Excellent French as well as and English language skills both written and spoken
- Once you’ve passed probation you’ll receive a free pillow and eve mattress. No more sleepless nights.
- You’ll also get access to private health insurance with Vitality, which means 24/7 online GPs, access to great medical care, incentive points to get fit/stay fit, and seriously cool discounts. You’ll be signed up to Vitality on completion of probation.
- A lie-in on your birthday? A celebratory afternoon spent in the pub? We give you a half day’s leave (in addition to your 25 days) on your birthday. How you celebrate, is up to you.
- Earn those points by getting active at Fitness First. Located underneath the office, there’s no excuses for skipping your workout. If you want to join, you can take advantage of our corporate rate (just £35 per month) - we’ll deduct this from your salary.
- We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join the eve team. Where better to start than friends and family? If you recommend someone for a vacancy, and they are successful in their application, you’ll receive £500 once they complete their 3-month probation.
- Your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personal and professionally at eve, but if there’s something specific, speak to your manager and the Head of Talent.
- What better way to relax and get to know the team than Friday drinks? We’ll see you in the kitchen at 6pm, where the fully stocked beer fridge will be waiting for you…
- It might be hump day, but we guarantee a yummy breakfast on Wednesday will leave you re-energised. Served from 9.15am, take 15 minutes to fill your stomachs and catch up with friends.
- Fancy finding out what all the fuss about yoga is about? Every Tuesday, our lovely Rachel helps us unwind and get fit with an hour’s workout.
- And last but not least, you’ll get the chance to hang out with Pico, the four legged member of the eve family (aka our office dog).
*When probation is passed
The bottom line
We’re looking for grafters; self-starters who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We’re still a relatively small team, so there’s no room for coasting along. We’re a friendly bunch that is happy to work hard. We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty and we’re all madly passionate about our brand’s voice. We also have a lot of fun too! If you’re ambitious, excel at what you do and you want to help fuel our success, then we’d love to hear from you.