Leading global advisory firm for international expansion and cross-border investment dedicated to SMEs and
MidCap companies, is looking for a Country Manager with Corporate Finance / Accounting background and
business development skills to control and oversee the UK business operations, people and ventures. You will
be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be able to drive the delivery of support services both to overseas companies in the UK,
to optimize and accelerate their business growth (go-to-market strategy, incorporation, payroll, bookkeeping,
management accounting and finance, legal compliance), and UK companies in their development abroad.
The goal is to ensure that the company is constantly moving towards meeting its short- and long-term objectives
and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines. You’ll report directly to the group’s board of partners.
• Development and execution of the company’s business strategies to grow the business in the UK and
reach the group’s objectives through the different strategic axes validated by the Partners;
• Management of the P&L to ensure all business and financial objectives are met;
• Promotion of the company and its range of services to strategic UK partners (investment funds, Bank,
government agencies, trade associations, Trade Ass., global organizations…) to attract new inbound and
• Monthly / quarterly Management reporting, for the company and their international clients (P&L, TB,
BS, budget, group consolidation tools) and advisory to their clients and the company group CFO on the
business performance and administrative tasks to be performed;
• Supervision of the Consulting and Business Development teams: workload management, project
supervision, operational decisions;
• Control and supervision of the Bookkeeping activity, for the company and our international clients: A/PA/R,
Bank reconciliation, Payroll, Credit control, Payments;
• Building and management of an effective team by supervising the work of the staff and providing
guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance;
• Representation of the company to strengthen its local reputation and brand image;
• Communication and relationship management to maintain trust with shareholders, business partners
• 5-10 years of experience in corporate finance / accounting in the UK, with outstanding
accomplishment in business performance management for SMEs (as a Financial Manager, Accountant,
or Corporate advisor), in the sector of Professional Services;
• Degree in Corporate Finance, Accounting, or any other related field from an accredited institution;
• Spoken French language to intermediate level
• People management skills, sense of responsibility, and a high degree of integrity;
• Entrepreneurial spirit, dynamic, strong communication and leadership skills;
c£60,000-70,000 + Incentives + Benefits.