French Tech London (Fintech Group) is pleased to invite you to:
AI in FINANCE, REGULATION and SKILLS
Join us on Tuesday 18th June 2019 from 6pm to 9pm
at Onfido - 5th Floor, 3 Finsbury Avenue Sq, London EC2M 2PA
The financial sector needs to make critical decisions and embrace AI which is changing the shape of the industry and transforming the workplace.
Come, learn and interact with the French regulators, international startups and scaleups, investors and major financial actors, who will discuss and share their experience on the impact of AI in the financial industry, and in particular:
- how the regulation adapts to the challenges and benefits of AI
- how skills and recruitment are affected by AI
- case studies of practical application of AI to finance
The conference will be followed by a networking cocktail and nibbles to continue the thriving discussion around drinks!
6:00pm – 6:30pm: Registration
6:30pm – 6:35pm: Fintech Group French Tech London - Tram Anh Nguyen, Co-founder CFTE
6:35pm – 6:45pm What is AI?
Anne-Gaelle Chasles, AI and Cogntivie, IBM
6:45pm- 7:35pm How AI is revolutionizing the financial industry
6:45pm – 7:10pm Which challenges/benefits does AI bring for the regulators?
- Su Yang, Expert Fintech, ACPR
- Yannis Kemel, Deputy Head of Financial sector, French Treasury
- Gaston Gautreneau, Expert, Service de l’expertise technologique, CNIL
Moderator: Vincent Rezzouk-Hammachi, Managing Director, Bird & Bird
7:10pm – 7:35pm Impact of AI on talents . How AI is radically transforming the workplace
- Huy Nguyen Trieu, Co-Founder, CFTE
- Philip Watson, Chief Innovation Officer, Citi Private Bank
- Francois Blanc, Head of Customer Experience and Innovation at Santander UK
Moderator: Lilian Poilpot, Senior Partner, Erevena
7:40pm – 8:00pm AI start-ups and applications to financial services
4 Startups on stage will showcase their USP explaining why they chose solutions using AI.
- Onfido, Clare Joy, Expansion Manager
- Shift Technology, Jeff Manricks, Sales Director UK region
- Mosaic Smart Data, Matthew Hodgson, CEO
- Tradeshift, Lloyds HUMPHREYS , Senior Product Manager
Networking Cocktail provided by Onfido
This event is organised by French Tech London (FTL), a growing and active community of entrepreneurs, investors and start-ups at every stage of their development. French Tech London is part of La French Tech , a governmental initiative launched in 2013 to support and promote French communities of startups and entrepreneurs around the world.