Administration - Customer Service

Mesdames, Messieurs,
Vous cherchez un nouveau membre dans votre équipe ? Je vous propose mon profil !
Diplômée de l’École Supérieure du Professorat et de l’Éducation, je souhaite aujourd’hui retourner à la carrière qui me captive le plus : être un acteur administratif majeur au service d’une grande institution française à Londres. J’ai assumé divers rôles enrichissants professionnellement et personnellement, en France, Espagne et Angleterre.
Je vous laisse mes coordonnées dans mon CV, afin que vous puissiez me contacter en MP pour d’éventuelles questions.
A très bientôt !
Géraldine AUVRAY

Address: 82 Old Nazeing Road, Broxbourne EN10 6RL

Personal Profile
Dedicated and enthusiastic English Literature graduate looking to return to a career allowing me to once again work in public relations, using the new hospitality skills I have acquired whilst travelling and working throughout Europe. I can adapt to various working environments and I am happy to use my initiate to work alone, or as part of a team. Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail. I developed my communication skills first as a teacher, then administrative secretary and then chief educational adviser in France, Spain and England. I am fluent in English (Advanced – C1) and intermediate in Spanish (B1). Since September 2014 I have taken a variety of roles to enable me to travel and experience living in Spain and London. I am now in a committed relationship and wish to return to a career allowing me to enjoy the daily challenges of working in public relations.

Education and Qualifications
2018 DBS, Safeguarding Children Policy V4 Certificate, Prevent Online Training Course Certificate, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), transferred from France to the UK
2013 First Aid at Work Certification (obtained 2001, renewed 2013)
2001 Lifeguard and Emergency Responder Certification
2004-2005 Ecole Superieure du Professorat et de l’Education (ESPE) de Créteil, Paris, France, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
2000-2003 University of Grenoble-Alpes, France, Master’s Degree in English Literature and Civilisation
1992-2000 Cite Scolaire Boucher de Perthes, Abbeville, France, A Level in Science

Career History
July 2019 - Robert Sterling Financial Solutions Limited
Current date Administrator
● Providing general administrative support for a team of mortgage advisers
● Responsible for accurate data input, answering the telephone and all other admin duties

Nov 2017 - Independent French Language Tutor
Current date (www.superprof.co.uk)
● Additional support for English students and adults learning the French language; and French students requiring assistance with any subject being taught to them in English
● Responsible for planning effective lessons with clear teaching aims. Assigning and correcting homework; preparing and correcting tests; evaluating students’ progress and discuss the results
Nov 2017 - Bishop’s Cave, Bishop’s Stortford and St. Albans
July 2019 Waitress
● Responsible for preparing the premises ready for new clients, taking orders, selling and serving wine and cheese to a high number of clients in a fast-paced environment
● Observing all health and safety regulations, ensuring I deliver the highest level of customer service
● Taking cash and card payments throughout the evening

Sept 2016 - Private French Tutor
Nov 2017 Working with French, Spanish and English children and adults, to teach and/or improve their French language skills
Sept 2016 - Relais De Paris Restaurant, Puerto Banus
Nov 2017 Assistant Manager
● Responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of the restaurant
● Preparing the restaurant ready for that days’ customers
● Managing employees, ensuring they deliver the highest level of customer service
● Taking cash and card payments at the end of the meal
● Stocktaking, ordering new supplies, record keeping and general administration duties

Sept 2014 - Union Chrétienne de St Chaumond School, Madrid, Spain
Aug 2016 Head of Year
● Reporting directly to the Head of the School, exercising educational responsibilities in the organization and animation of the school life
● Managing the activities of the personnel responsible the general welfare of the students
● Working with the teaching staff to evaluate pupil success
● In collaboration with teachers and support staff, helping to advise students in their chosen subjects and extra-curricular activities

Sept 2013 - Micro-Lycée d’Amiens, Cité scolaire Delambre-Montaigne d’Amiens, France
Aug 2014 Head of Year
● Devise, implement and monitor a process for allowing a resumption of studies for 80 out-of-school students within a high school of 600 students, ages ranging from 16 to 25
● Managing staff
● Meeting with pupils and their parents on a regular basis

Sept 2010 - César Franck d’Amiens College, Amiens, France
Aug 2013 Educational Administrator
● Responsible for overseeing all the administrative duties of the high school (423 students)
● Staff Management
● Financial and Accounting Administration; making banking payments to the parents of pupils
● Logistics, Schedules, Public relations

Sept 2005 - Primary Schools in Paris and Amiens, France
Aug 2010 School Teacher
● Using classroom instruction and presentations to help students learn and apply concepts in all school subjects for pupils from 3 to 11 years; preparing lessons, grading papers, managing the classroom, meeting with parents, and working with school staff.

Sept 1998 - SNCF (Railways), Air France and France Televisions
Aug 2013 Youth Leader and Director
● Organising student visits within France, to Europe and the USA
● Accompanying the students on the visit, responsible for their welfare at all times

Skills
● Customer service
● Organisation and Planning
● Interpersonal Communication and Team Collaboration
● Attention to Detail
● Quick Learner
● Critical Thinking, Oral and Written Presentation
● Health and Safety
● Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
● Knowledge of a variety of different Companies’ IT systems

Interests
● Active Gym Membership