A la recherche d'une nanny

Bonjour, je suis actuelement à la recherche de nanny pour les postes suivant:

• Full time nanny position in Pimlico for French speaking nanny. To look after a 18 months old boy Monday to Friday, around 40-45h/week, 11-12£ /hThe family is flexible with the hours so it will depend of the candidate availability. They are looking for someone on a long term basis. The dad is french and the mum is British so they would like the nanny to speak french with the boy. Someone kind and mature who has preferably some childcare qualification. Someone who is happy to travel with them time to time. To start 1st of October.
  • Family living in Marylebone is looking for a full time Live-out nanny to take care of 2 little G ( 3 yo and a new born baby girl ). The oldest one is going to school every day until 3pm. The nanny would have to speak fluently French, with a good level of English. The working hours are 8am -7pm. Someone flexible and happy to travel with the family in Europe and US. The family needs someone who drives (ideally) and who is flexible to do evening babysittings. Experience with New born required. The most important for the family is to have some honest, reliable and caring, good swimmer. 55h/week paid 11-12£/h
  • plusieurs postes en after-school.

Hello @Marina My name is Mathilde
I’m from Paris ,France
I’m 20 years (21 in February).
I am a native speaker of French and I have basic knowledge of English
Graduate from fashion school in 2017.
I’m here to improve my English.
I want to take care of teenagers, children or babies.
I like music! I enjoy singing and dancing.
Animal lover

My main reasons for wanting to become a nanny is to grow as a person, see the world, to have experience and, of course, spend time with Children

I am a patient, affectionate, responsible, organized, tolerant, cheerful, extroverted and flexible.

I am in London now so I am available for an interview
I have a lot of References, clean criminal record, and the Certificate of First Aid