Learn about conspiracies and riots that have been brewed in Westminster since the days of William Conqueror with our exclusive LearnArtory cultural walk! To book your tickets: Click here!
Wednesday 2nd February 2022 at 09:45am (meet) – 10:00am (start)
Meeting Point: In front of the shop of Westminster Abbey.
Our route will take us from Westminster Abbey to Trafalgar Square, via the Houses of Parliament, Whitehall and the Banqueting House. We’ll discuss Walter Raleigh, Guy Fawkes, Oliver Cromwell and many others…
With David Mildon, our LearnArtory guide, discover how unrest in Westminster irrevocably changed the course of British history.
Due to Covid 19, we advise you to:
– Wear a mask for the duration of the walk.
– Respect social distancing.
– Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser.
– If you have symptoms, are self-isolating or if anyone you live with has symptoms, please inform us and do not attend.
Advice to participants:
– Wear ultra-comfortable shoes.
– Check weather forecasts and make sure you have warm and waterproof clothes if necessary. Being cold on a walking tour can spoil the entire experience.
– Do not hesitate to bring a little snack with you (nuts or biscuits) and a flask of your favourite drink.
What you will improve in :
- Language: Vocabulary from past and today.
- Culture: Quizz.