Weekend live-in French speaking nanny

We are looking for a live-in French, English or Spanish speaking nanny to look after three children of 5 and 2 years old and 5 months old, from Friday 8pm till Sunday 8pm for about 30 weekends a year. The family will be able to tell the nanny in advance.

The nanny will look after the children, stimulate them, go to their activities, organise activities for them, teach them good manners, feed them, help with bath time and bed time.

Salary: £400 net per weekend.

Accommodation: The nanny will be provided a bedroom and bathroom within the house.

If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your cv detailing your experience in childcare by mp.

1 « J'aime »

Hi @StPancrasRecruitment
I’m really interested . My name is Esther Demetrius. I’m 27 years old . I have experience with children under 10 years old including babies. Also, this is not new to me to work with 3 kids. I’m french native. I have DBS and first aid pediatric.
Feel free to contact me if you need any reference.
Regards
Esther Demetrius

Hello @StPancrasRecruitment , I just saw your ad and I will be very interested. Do you have an email address so that I send you my CV?

Thank you, Raphaelle

Dear @Raphaelleleroy,

Thank you for your message. I sent you a pm.

Best regards,

Glenny
St Pancras Recruitment