Stagiaire Business Development

Who
Our startup aims at developing projects that are financially sustainable by having a positive impact on society and the environment. Some of the existing projects include a sustainable hotel, sports integrity support for professional athletes, a Diversity & Inclusion benchmark tool…
In order to develop some of these projects, we seek some support on business development.

What will you do?

• Competitive research
  • Database management
  • Contacting prospects
  • Scheduling appointments
  • Sales
  • Contribution to the marketing and business development plan
  • Social Media management

• Independent, dynamic
  • Good written and spoken English
  • Google suite (Sheets, Docs…)

Where
We are based in a co-working space with lots of other startups in East London, Hackney. There’s a great vibe, a roof terrasse, and regular events organised.

How Long
Flexible

How do we make this happen?
Convention de stage/Erasmus + preferred

1 « J'aime »

Hello @Lauradsg ,I am currently looking for an internship and I would like to know if your offer is still available. What if it is possible to work from May to July?

Hello @Taina ,
Thanks for your message. Next possible start date is May 20th and until July is possible with pleasure.
Any other questions, let me know.

Hello @Lauradsg , your internship offer interest me, I would like to know if this internship is possible from early September to early December?
Thank you for your response.

Kind regards,
Olivier Martin

Hi,

I am highly interested into your internship offer. I was wondering if you have an internship offer that is starting around January 2020?

Thanks!