Stage marketing à Londres, 500GBP/mois Janvier 4 mois

Description

This is an ideal opportunity to learn more about the luxury travel market and get involved on the operations, marketing, logistics and customer service side of the business. Your internship will cover several different areas of the business giving you a chance to learn more about the company and the travel sector by helping in several areas of the business.

Responsibilities

• Working with the marketing manager to upload content to our website/booking system, research news about destinations to share across our social media platforms and doing some competitor research
  • Help the operations team with preparing booking documents, assisting with organising airport transfer lists and sending clients welcome home packs when they return from their travels
  • Assisting the finance team with preparing booking confirmations and invoices for clients when they book their holidays

Company’s presentation

Specialized travel agency, our partner is located in London. A young and growing company, the team is multicultural and offers a rich and efficient professional environment.

Profile required

Our partner is looking for interns who have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), lots of personality and are hard working. An interest in travel is a must along with strong attention to detail and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel applications. First experience in Offices mandatory.

Recruitment process

First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week

Benefits: 500 GBP/month

Madam, Mister @victoria.v ,

I am currently in my second year of the Management bachelor at KEDGE Business School in Bastia (Corsica, France), and I am looking for an internship in the marketing sector for a period of 4 months minimum from early January 2020.

I have a work experience, in September 2018, I took part in the organization of a festival called « Les Halles bastiaises ».
This festival is about promoting the excellence of corsican gastronomy by presenting local products to a high quality clientele. My role was to manage all the marketing aspect of the festival. This festival gave me a good experience of team work and allowed me to know what I wanted to do as work later.

I am intrested in gaining a better understanding of the marketing sector as much as I would like to get a better idea of a career in this field. I am also very interested and curious to discover a new culture, furthermore, I would welcome the opportunity to be able to practise English.

Finally, it is with curiosity and enthusiasm that I am eager to meet the challenges that may be imposed on me in your company.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Matteo VANNI