About the Job:
With properties in more than 22,674 cities, in over 131 countries, BridgeStreet.com is the first unified technology platform built for business travel offering clients unparalleled access to extended stay hotels, hostels, serviced apartments, vacation rentals, homes and hotels while providing operators access to built-in demand from BridgeStreet’s 5000+ client portfolio and 100+ global sales team. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
BridgeStreet is seeking a Reservations Specialist for the EMEA Regional Office based in London. The Primary responsibility of the Reservations Specialist is to contribute to the overall success of BridgeStreet by managing the client relationships through the reservation process and in partnership with the outside sales team
This position will perform some of the following duties:
• Receive and qualify all reservation enquiries for accommodation needs
• Be the first point of contact for allocated clients with corporate accommodation requirements
• Utilize lead management process to track and maintain frequent contact with all inquiries to convert into reservations
• Develop and maintain strong rapport with existing and new clients
• Support outside sales team by handling client interaction as one point of contact for local accounts and global accounts.
• Monitoring all booking where there is a request for prepayments on behalf of the tenant.
• Assisting Finance with queries on invoices that have already been sent out by EMEA Regional Office
• One year plus previous experience in reservations in the extended stay or hotel environment required.
• Customer relationship management, excellent communication skills and multi-tasking abilities in a dynamic environment are a must.
• Candidates must have a working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Candidates must speak French
BridgeStreet is looking for highly motivated reservations professionals who thrive in a team environment and are looking to take their career to the next level.
To apply, contact us by private message.