Ref: 0980, French speaking Nanny – Part-time – Live-out – West Hampstead
A lovely English family from West Hampstead are looking for a Nanny to look after their 4 year old girl.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « Regarding childcare in general, we think it is important to provide a warm and stimulating enviroment for our daughter to grow up in. We don’t allow much screen time, and when we do we try to make sure it is educational. »
– All nanny duties
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– French speaker with good English.
– Settled or pre-settled status (or right to work in the UK visa) needed
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 year experience with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday 15 hours per week
Salary offered: £ 15 net per hour ( around 231 gross per week)
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent