Ref: 0934, French speaking Nanny – Full-time – Live-out – Islington
A happy Scottish/Welsh family of 4 are looking for a live-out French speaking Nanny to look after their 11 month old girl and 3 year old boy.
The Family will move to Paris in April/May 2022 and will also require full-time childcare when they are there.
Though not essential, a nanny who would potentially be interested in moving to Paris with the the family would be ideal.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « We have a very close loving relationship with both of our children and would like a nanny who will really bond with them. We are firm on rules around kindness to others, eating healthily, limiting screen time etc but try to always explain why. We do not want a nanny who would shout.»
– All nanny duties
– Nursery runs
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Making sure the children are always safe and happy
– Carrying out naptime routines
– Changing nappies
– Bath time
– French Speaker required and able to communicate in English
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 years experiences with contactable references
Working hours: 2 or 3 days per week from 8 am to 6 pm (September 2021) Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm (January 2022 or Earlier)
Salary offered: £ 12 to £ 14 net per hour ( around £ 852 gross per week)
Accommodation: Own bedroom and bathroom if the nanny follows the family in Paris.
Start date: September 2021
Job end date: April/May 2022 or permanent if the nanny follows the family to Paris.