Ref: 0913, French speaking Nanny – Full-time – Live-out – Notting Hill
A Nice French/German family of 4 from Notting Hill is looking for a live-out French speaking Nanny to look after their 12 month old twin girls.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « We follow a Montessori approach to our children’s development focusing on developing their independence and respecting for a child’s natural development and freedom. However, we also role model discipline and set boundaries where necessary.
We are looking for a nanny whose love for working with children shines through their work – someone gentle, loving, caring and calm. »
– All nanny duties
– Focus on Children development
– French Speaker required with good English
– Organising all activities (The girls do a baby swimming and a music class.)
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Potty training experience
– Travel with the family but not mandatory (Have a valid passport and right to remain and work in UK)
– Experience/qualifications for looking after young children
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 years experiences with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
Salary offered: £ 45000 gross per year
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent