Ref: 0870, French speaking Nanny – Part-time – Live-out – Kilburn
A young family of 3 from Kilburn is looking for a live-out Nanny to look after their 3 year old girl.
Their philosophy regarding childcare « Our daughter is pretty much free as long she doesn’t put herself in danger or anybody else around her.
She will better respond to explanation about a decision rather than order. If you would like her to do something, it is easier to giver her 2 options. For example: we need to go home for dinner, would you like to walk or to be in the pushchair?
The nanny needs to be involved in play, mostly in the park next to our home and nursery: finding sticks, sandcastle, swings and so on. At home, it will be to read stories and pretend play: making cakes, drawing, colouring and so on.
Regarding food: It will be better to limit food intake to what would be provided by the parents. We are trying to be as much as possible – sugar free. »
– Focus on Child development
– Nursery runs
– After nursery, the little girl will most likely want to play with one of her classmates
– Making sure the child is always safe and happy
– Supervising meal and snack times
– Changing nappies
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum 2 years experiences with contactable references
Working hours: Monday to Friday from 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Salary offered: £ 15,73 gross per hour (15 net)
Start date: 16/04/2021
Job end date: 23/05/2021 potentially 23/07/2021