Ref: 0832, French Speaking Nanny – Live-in and Live-out during the week end – Hampstead 🐈

Ref: 0832, French Speaking Nanny – Live-in and Live-out during the week end – Hampstead

A family of 5 from Hampstead is looking for a French Speaking Nanny to look after their 8 and 4year old boys and 5 year old girl.

The position will be a mixture of sole charge and shared care alongside the Mum. The Nanny would accompany the mum daily to drop off all three of the children at two different schools.

The family is looking for someone hardworking, discreet, prosessional and dedicated. Long term commitment required. The family employ other staff (Chef, housekeepers, PA) , you will work with another weekend nanny and it is important that everyone gets one. This role will suit someone who has a lot of energy to keep up with three young children, who works well in a team. This is a lovely opportunity to join a young busy family.

Duties/Requirements: Do not apply if you don’t fit

– All nanny duties
– Organising all activities
– Supervising breakfast, snacks, and meals times
– Bath time
– The nanny will be working along side daytime tutor
– Travel with the family (National and International)
– French speaking nanny
– Good English
– A swimmer is essential
– Driving licence preferred but not essential
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original copies of all qualifications and certificates required
– Minimum three years experiences with contactable references

Working hours: Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 9 am and then from 2 pm to 8 pm. You would have the day to yoursel while children are in school once a few duties have been completed (tidying up toys, organising rooms, packing away shoes / clothing)
Salary offered: to discuss
Accommodation: Live-in during working days
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent

Hello
My name is Maud, and I used to be an au pair girl in an English family for 7 months.
I was taking care of 3 children of 6,9 and 12 years old.
I was taking care of them in the morning before to go to school (breakfast, help to dress up and to prepared their school bags etc). I had to pick them up from school and take care of them until their parents come home (snacks, homework, bath, dinner, activities, story before bed etc).
I am French, and I lived in London for 2 years now so I have a fluent English.
I am a very positive person, organise and a good listener.
I would love to learn a bit more about your children. Do not hesitate to contact me by direct message.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Best,
Maud Ferré

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour @French_Nanny_Agency , je joins le CV de deux personnes intéressées.

CV Lou GRIMA - October020.pdf (137,8 Ko)

CV Oriane PARISOT - October020.pdf (154,6 Ko)

1 « J'aime »

My name is Imane I am French, I am 24 years old and I arrived in London 2 months ago. I came here with the aim of improving my English. I am currently looking for a nanny job as I have had several experiences and I feel at ease with children.

I looked after two children, a little boy of 1 year old and a little girl of 2 years old. I would come in the morning, give them breakfast, then we would do play activities, I also prepared lunch and sometimes dinner. After a nap we would go out to the park to have fun, I would make him do activities to wake up his mind, I would give him a bath and sometimes I would make him sleep.

Do not hesitate to contact me by direct message.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

1 « J'aime »