Ref: 0830, French or English speaking – After school Nanny or a PA (personal assistant) – Live-out – South Kensington 🐈

Ref: 0830, French or English speaking – After school Nanny or a PA (personal assistant) – Live-out – South Kensington

A lovely French/American family in South Kensington is looking for a French or English speaking After school Nanny to look after their 4 year old boy.

The child is with his father Friday-Tues/Wed every other week (so 4-5/14 days) at his house less than 1 mile away (right next to the Lycee). The nanny will need to manage the transition after school on Fridays when the child changes house. In his father’s house, there are 2 brothers (13 & 15) who have their own nanny.

If you wish to work more hours the mother can offer you a personal assistant contract. (As the families’ Private PA, you will be responsible for ensuring everyone is looked after. From managing different appointments or booking, through to managing the supermarket order – this is a role that requires flexibility and the ability to turn your hand to anything. It is essential you make sure the family are looked after and supported across the board.)

Duties/Requirements:

– School and school clubs runs (tennis on Monday at 4 pm and football on Wednesdays at 2 or 4pm)
– Organising all activities for the child
– Help with tidying, cleaning, laundry and cooking associated with the Child
– Focus on French with the child
– Supervising snack times
– French or English Speaker required
– Enhanced DBS check maximum one year old
– Valid first Aid certificate maximum three years old
– Original of all qualifications and certificates
– Minimum two years experiences with contactable references

Working hours: Monday to Friday from 3.30 pm to 7 pm expect Wednesday 12.30 am – 7 pm ( Full-time during school holidays)
Salary offered: Depending on qualifications and experience
Start date: ASAP
Job end date: Permanent

2 J'aimes

Bonjour @Barbara_Lucka ,

Je suis une nounou ave 15 ans d’experiences.
Comment je peux appliquer sur cette offre?

Barbara Lucka

1 J'aime

Repondez moi par message direct

1 J'aime

Hello @Lamya_Lehchili
I am interested in this work. I am experimented. How can I apply?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Regards
Eva

1 J'aime

Hello @Lamya_Lehchili,
I would be interested in this job,
I have experienced as an au pair girl and as an administrative assistant as well.
I am French and I lived in London for 2 years now.
I would love to know more about your child and the position.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Maud Ferré

1 J'aime

Bonjour, je joins le CV de deux personnes intéressées.
CV Lou GRIMA - October020.pdf (137,8 Ko)
CV Oriane PARISOT - October020.pdf (154,6 Ko)

1 J'aime