Recherche un job de nounou à temps partiel ou temps plein

Hi I’m Halima, I’m French, I have a pre-intermediate level of English. I’m in London for to improve my English. I am caring, patiente and empathetic as well as understanding when it comes to looking after children from birth to teens. I have 7 years experience working with children and families as nanny. I have a sensitive and hands on approach towards working with children.

Hi @Lima17
Are you still looking for part time nanny ?

Thank you
Julie

Hi,
Yes I’m still looking for part time nanny.

Hi @Jubajard
My name is Anasthasia,
I will be happy to work for your family i’ve been living in london for a year.
I come from a large family (9 brothers and sisters) and already have many nephews, I have been taking care of children since I was very young.
i worked as an au pair for 1 year in london.
it would be a pleasure for me to help you

Hi Lima, I am looking for a part time nanny from September.
I have posted an add if you want to have a look. After school nanny 5 afternoon a week to look after 2 little girls (6 years old). Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you
Julie

Hi Anasthasia

I would be very happy to have a chat with you in regards to the role- could you please provide me a number or reach me by direct message.

Thank you

Julie

Je cherche une nounou pour mon fils.

1 J'aime

Bonjour, je m’appelle Fatou, recherchez vous toujours une nounou pour votre fils, bien cordialement

Hello,

My name is Marina, I’m 20 years old, I’m a French student and I’m looking for childcare.
I arrive in London at the beginning of October to be able to progress in English, I have an intermediate level.
I am available during the day according to my course schedule but also in the evening. And during the weekends.
I am a serious and trustworthy person, I have been babysitting daily for more than 3 years now.

I remain at your disposal for any further information, or to meet you during an interview.

I look forward to hearing from you.

1 J'aime

Hi @Lima17
Est-ce que vous recherchez toujours une famille à temps plein ou temps partiel? Si oui, envoyez-moi votre numéro de téléphone pour discuter.

Bonne journée
Dominique

Hi there @Lima17!
nous sommes une famille française et nous venons de nous installer à Londres, à Marylebone. Nous cherchons une au pair pour nous aider avec nos petits garçons ( l’un de 3 ans l’autre de 8 mois) 30 heures par semaine en journée. Serais-tu intéressée?
Raphaelle