[RECHERCHE EMPLOI] secteur administratif

Bonjour les Francais à Londres,

Vous cherchez un nouveau membre dans votre équipe ? Prenez 2 min pour étudier mon profil et me contacter en MP si celui-ci vous plait.

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR

• Full Time
  • Domaine : Administration

MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

STUDENT SUPERVISOR

• Administrative support to all aspects of student life within international school.
• Proof reading and translating documents relating to all aspects of school life.
• Documenting student absences with follow up procedures upon return.
• Organising teacher replacements
• First point of contact for teachers, students and parents.

PROJET ASSISTANT

• Suport CEO: Business development for individual consumers to engage strategy for company growth.
• Competitive intelligence – initiative to seek intelligence on competitors. Helped creative design and positioning / releasing seasonal wear.
• Created sales monitoring and analysis of Excel and statistic. Helped sales term target new customers and aiding existing customers.

RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT

• Sourced employment for job seekers for full and part time roles.
• Sourcing Job Board (Indeed, Monster, Meteo Job, Pole Emploi…)
• Successfully recruited new candidate for Kelly service.
• Interview candidates over the telephone.
• Designed spread sheets to aid prospecting candidates for suitability of roles and expectations.
• Focused candidates on interview techniques and value.

PROJECT ASSISTANT

• Assisted the CEO: Developed the company in France.
• Assisted photographers on shoot.
• Planification of complex schedules involving personnel and legality of where to photograph.

MARKETING / COMMUNICATION

• Monitored statistics for new corset colours (collection 2016).
• Responsibility for e-commerce for sales period.

WHY TO HAVE ME ON YOUR TEAM

I would like to bring my enthusiam and creativity to propose andimplement my administartive and commercial management skills. For example : Over the last two years, I have acquired an excellent office tools (Pack Office, Office 365, Drive…) and my analytical skills have been particularly appreciated, making it possible to establish quality work in specific times.

Si vous penser que mon profil est en rapport avec un autre poste n’hésitez pas à me compacter en MP

Méline Lalonde

Bonjour @meline_lalonde ,

Je travaille pour Silver Room et nous sommes à la recherche d’un admin (Office assistant). Nous sommes situés proche de Whitechapel si cette offre vous intéresse merci de me faire parvenir votre CV par message direct.

Cordialement,

Lucie.

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour ,je suis très intéressée par le poste, puis-je vous envoyer mon CV?