Profil marketing orienté data, analyse
Reports to: Country Manager (France and Belgium)
Location: Central London (Chancery Lane), UK
Digital Ventures Services Ltd (DVS) is a privately owned, global digital business headquartered in central London. Established in 1999, DVS has been an internet pioneer. Today, our core brands are Vivastreet and Digital Directories. Each brand offers a vibrant marketplace for community-based local services.
Vivastreet is a global classified ads platform enabling users to buy and sell a range of items/services such as properties, cars, events, dating and much more, all in their local area through a simple and sociable shopping experience. We operate in 16 markets worldwide and generate 15 million users a month with plans to grow this even further.
Digital Directories is a listing platform connecting users with specialist lawyers. Launched in France, Digital Directories powers our local mon-avocat.fr brand. With over 110k users and 500k monthly page views, this fast-growing business has ambitious growth targets for expansion into new countries and marketplaces over the next 12 months.
To gain a further understanding of who we are please take a look at our website
Vivastreet is looking for a junior administrator with a passion for digital to join our successful Rest of the World team. We are looking for a dynamic, open minded individual to help support the business development and marketing managers with weekly tasks. This position will enable you to pick up skills within analysis, reporting and community management as well as insight on how a successful digital team performs.
• Your main tasks will be to complete and send out weekly reports to the wider team using Excel and our internal admin system
• You will need to have strong numeracy skills, which will help you develop your analysis skills
• This is a fluid position and you will be given a lot of tasks to juggle, so you must be organised
• Attention to detail will be vital to your role as you will be handling data looking for discrepancies
• You must be comfortable with adult content as you will be partly working on the Escorts category for one of our market
• Work closely with the business team to increase ads in the Escort and massage section of the website
• Able to manage own time and workload to make sure that key touchpoints are met with teams and clients Sales Tasks
• Working closely with the BDM on our CRM process, carrying out weekly tasks on our renewals, reactivation project to engage with our customer and get them to come back to Vivastreet.
• Liaise with the Account Managers on a monthly basis ensuring all the administration is carried out accurately on the sales they have delivered.
• Support our sales account management activities and providing data and reports to help our sales team to perform through our different projects
• Working to your own individual and team targets in fast paced organisation
• Competitor analysis & Customer feedback to gather to take actions
• Traffic, Contacts, Session to monitor
• Updating blog and other social media channels to boost engagement and improve our DA
• Creative content writing would be a real advantage for blog and CRM activities
• Advanced excel and analytical skills.
• Good presentation skills (data, insight, analysis, overview)
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer Care oriented