Recherche au pair a Fulham- Septembre 2020

Recherchons jeune fille au pair pour s’occuper de nos 2 enfants Alexandre (4ans) et Tristan (8mois en septembre) a partir de fin aout/debut Septembre. Le role principal sera de preparer Alexandre pour l’amener a l ecole et recuperer les 2 garcons dans l apres midi ( entre 15h et 17h suivant les activités). Journee libre entre 9h et 15h. Week end libres. Nous habitons a 5minutes a pieds de l ecole d’ Alexandre, de la creche de Tristan, du metro et du kensington & chelsea college (pour prendre des cours d anglais- gratuit pour moins de 19ans). Rémunération de 100pounds par semaine. Experience de scoutisme ou avec les enfants est bienvenue. Envoyez moi un message personnel si intéressée

2 « J'aime »

Hello!

I’m Noémy Bertiaux, I live in the south of France (near to Avignon). I’ve the BAC speciality in science. I’m the oldest of 3 and lused to do babysitting for my siblings.

I’ve read your profil and I’m interested. I would like to come in London because I want study english, in the futur I would become pilot in the french army, I experienced Au pair on the bigining of this year in a family of 4. Unfortunately, with Covid situation family didn’t need me anymore, then I came back home. Today, I would like to have longer experience as Au pair (idealy until July), and your profil catch my eye. I already have two friends in London, Au pair as well, and we like spending our time together exploring the city. We have visited a large part of London ( every saturday) and we make attention when I’ve babysitting on saturday, I’ve never be in late (I hate being late)

I would be delighted to join your family in october. Why october? It’s because during middle august until october I participate in the harvest. It is a very beautiful experience that I lived the past year and that I wish to renew.

So, that’s all about me. I would be happy to have more information about you. Thanks for reading me and I hope see you soon!