Cubism Law is a fast growing London law firm, with approx. 65 lawyers and 35 specialist/support staff.
Specialising in corporate and commercial services with particular expertise in commercial litigation, commercial & residential property, professional negligence, franchising, corporate tax and employment law. We also offer specialist services in the areas of shareholder and partnership disputes, leisure and retail and provide a leading offering for the recruitment industry.
For private clients we offer expertise in professional negligence, family law, employment law, tax, dispute resolution, trusts, private client property and operate a successful French Practice.
We are looking for a summer intern for our French Practice.
As a summer intern, you will gain invaluable experience in a City law firm. Working closely with lawyers and understanding their workload, while building relationship with legal professionals. You will work as part of a team and be challenged with interesting and important work. This internship is a great way to enhance your business acumen and to gain exposure to the legal profession.
The successful candidate will be someone who enjoys building relationships, is naturally self- motivated and enjoys a variety of work, experiences and challenges
• Research various laws/rules and regulations, points of law and case law updates.
• Assist in the drafting of documentation.
• Provide general administration support to the French practice team such a bundling.
• Other duties as assigned.
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
• Law degree or equivalent experience (but not mandatory)
• Be confident & friendly with good communication skills
• Be a team player – calm, friendly and have an ability to work in a pressurised environment
• An ability to prioritise a busy workload and to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail is essential
• Good writing and communication skills
• Read, write and speak fluent English and French
Please apply by sending your Cover Letter + Resume by private message