OFFRE D'EMPLOI: Opérateur de traitement de textes

Position: WORD PROCESSOR OPERATOR (AUDIO TYPIST), FRENCH WORD PROCESSING UNIT/FRENCH TRANSLATION SECTION, CONFERENCE DIVISION, INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ORGANIZATION

Job Description: Under the supervision of the Supervisor, Word Processing, French Translation Section in the Conference Division, the incumbent will carry out a high volume of audio typing in FRENCH, as well as other associated tasks, to support the work of the French Translation Section

Required skills: Excellent command of written French, including a thorough knowledge of French grammar and spelling. Good comprehension of written English.

Other skills: Fast and accurate typing skills (close to 60 words per minute). Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office (Word and Excel).

Competencies: Punctuality, reliability and excellent attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and to handle a large volume of work. Ability to maintain effective working relations and to work as part of a small team. Willingness to work overtime and/or evenings at short notice, if required.

Selection: via an audio typing test, proof reading (mise au propre) plus an interview

Available from: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR 1 MONTH, WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS THEREAFTER DEPENDING ON THE APTITUDE OF THE CANDIDATE

Working hours from: 09:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday

Working days: Five days per week
Salary: £2,212 per month (tax free)
French Level: Excellent
English Level: Good
Experience at least 1 year
Staff Mainly French

2 « J'aime »

Hi @IMO-HRS ,

I am interested in this position and I would like to apply. I am french mother tongue and CELTA qualified.
Please let me know where to send my CV.

Thanks.

Bonjour Sandra,

Veuillez nous envoyer un courriel a l’email fournie par message direct et nous vous enverrons une formulaire à remplir avec votre profil professionel.

Veuillez svp marquer dans le sujet de votre courriel: Offre d’emploi - Opérateur de traitement de textes

En vous remerciant,
Patty Slessor

Bonjour @IMO-HRS ,

Merci pour votre message.
Comme demandé, je viens d’envoyer ma candidature.

Dans l’attente de votre retour,

Cordialement
Sandra Ruffo

1 « J'aime »

Bonjour,
Je souhaite recevoir le formulaire de candidature pour le poste d’opérateur de traitement de texte.

Je vous remercie,
Francesco Waihrich