Nanny wanted in Queen's Park

Job: Live-out Nanny
Days/hours: 35 Hours Over 4 days
Salary :£463 Gross per week
Start date: 15 October

Duties :

This family has three children: BOY (9 yrs); Girl (7 yrs) and BOY (4.5 yrs). They also have a 16 month old Golden Retriever and a burmese cat. The candidate must be comfortable with pets!
They are looking for a live-out nanny to start Mid- October and to work 35 hours per week. Days of the week would be Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. Generally Wednesday off but flexibility required.
Core hours would be 1.30pm-6.30pm and the additional 10-15 extra hours to be used where needed, confirmed with the nanny week prior (35 hours total). Any evening babysitting would be paid extra. Duties would include school pick up (and occasional drop off in mornings); assisting with reading/homework; folding laundry, cooking for children; dog walking.
Full drivers license (automatic) required as they need a driver.Start date15 October 18Finish dateOn-going

PM me if interested !

Cheers

Goog evening @Hakunamatata,
I m Nawal, i m 31 years and French. I live in London at Putney since 2 September for one year. I m interested by your job ad. I m free. I have experience with the children in France and references.
Best Regards

Good Afternoon @Hakunamatata

Can I have your email adresse to send you my application ?

Regards,
Adelaide