Nanny live-in or live-out / £10-12 + net per hour

We are currently looking for a live-out or live-in nanny for the position below:

Requirements:

• to have experience with babies
  • to have an excellent level of English
  • NVQ in childcare, CAP Petite enfance, BAFA (not essential)
  • clean DBS
  • 2 references that we can contact asap

If you are interested do not hesitate to send me your CV (with childcare experience) by pm

Lovely family based in Notting Hill is looking for a full time French speaking nanny to look after their two children (2,5yo and 6 months old). The position can be live out or live in depending on the preferences of the nanny, Days and hours: Mon to Fri, 7:30 - 6:30 pm. General nanny duties, drop off and pick up from the nursery, arranging activities for both children, speak french with them, teach them songs and read books in french, preparing their meals and bottles for the baby. Currently the mother is on her maternity leave hence it would be a share charge role at the beginning followed by fully sole charge.Ideal candidate will be experienced with similar age groups, ideally qualified to work with children, previously working in the nursery or preschool cheerful, energetic and happy to play with children; someone who is interested in the children development, able to commit long term with the family, who is happy to travel with them. To start end of July or mid August Salary offered £10-12 + net per hour/ live out and £450-550 plus for live in depending on experience. Interviews ASAP

Hello @Marina

I would love to apply for the offered position. I’m a 25 year old multilingual nanny with 8+ years of experience. I’m currently working for a family with three children sole charge and shared care with the mother.

I would love for you to read my CV. I have an up to date DBS and first aid certificate, a lot of experience with younger children and can truly say that that is my passion.

I absolutely love working with children and shaping young minds and would love to work for a French speaking family again.

Best,
Christin Ostheimer

@Christin_Ostheimer, thank you for your answer. Could you send me your CV by pm please?
Marina