Looking for: French-speaking after school nanny

Starting from: 16/Septembre

We are looking for a French-speaking after school nanny from September to look after our 4 year old boy. He’s half English, half French and we share custody with his biological mother.

The job would be for every other week, with the possibility of doing a few more days/weeks in some periods of the year.

Please get in touch if you are interested. We are based in the Earls Court area and he goes to Bousfield school.

(You can contact us in French if you prefer).

Thank you.

1 « J'aime »

Hi there,

I am currently a third year History student at Kings College London, and would be interested in working for you.
I am looking for a family to work with for the academic year (from Sept to May, with the exception of the holidays).
I have worked with several families in London, particularly one for over a year in South Kensington and would be happy to provide a letter of recommendation if you would like. I also come from a family of 5 children and am the oldest, so have had a lot of experience taking care of children !
I am French, but have studied in English all my life (including in Paris, where I did the IB) and I will be living in Bayswater/Lancaster Gate next year.
I do not yet have my timetable for next year but it will be light - I can send it to you as soon as I receive it.

Please do not hesitate if you have any questions,

Contact me by pm.

Kind Regards,

Tatiana Dubois

Hi @Tatiana_Dubois

How can I get in touch with you directly?