LooKing For A family ASAP

Hello ,I am a French nanny living in Sloane Square.I speak 3 languages fluently. I adore children and I am currently in charge of 3 adorable chiIdren.I have 6 years experience looking after children.I have been working for an amazing French family who is more than happy to tell you about me.I have a good experience with children and I absolutely love them.I helped raise my siblings as well.I am a caring and nurturing person.I am easy going, bubbly ,very responsible , reliable, friendly and warm.I am an amazing cook , if I do say so myself :grinning: well that’s what everyone says:) and I enjoy cooking and eating clean. I am very respectful and polite.In France I helped a family with their 2 girls 4 times per week.At 16 years old I started working as an animator at the youth centre till 20 years old and I’ve worked on weekends as a baby-sitter. I have a good experience with children and I absolutely love them.I don’t smoke or drink.I may be young but I am very responsible and highly motivated individual who enjoys working with children.I am a self motivated person who is keen to learn. I am looking for a family to start anytime from now.

Thanks.

@Nounou,

Certaines offres ci-dessous vous intéresserons peut être, n’hésitez pas à contacter les utilisateurs

bien à vous