Live-out Weekends position - 20h/week- Notting Hill

A dynamic 3 years old little boy and her little sister aged of 1 year old are looking for their French speaking nanny to take care of them every Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am to 7:30pm.

Parents are looking for someone with a strong experience of minimum 3 years with little ones, who is energetic, smiley and engaging. The perfect candidate needs to stimulate them through various activities and games in French. The nanny has also to be proactive and familiar with children needs and routine.

The father is French and the mother could speak French, so a basic level of English is required for this position.

Starting date : ASAP

Salary : £12-£13net/hour, according to experience

Vous souhaitez postuler ? Envoyez-nous votre candidature par message direct!

Hello @French_Nanny_London ,
My name is Jerome, I’m a French student in London. I’m currently studying a BcS of Mathematics at London Metropolitan University.
It’s been 2 years that I’m living here and I used to work as a waiter in a French Traditional Brasserie Restaurant and as a sales associate in a ready-to-wear store.

Coming from a large family, I am used to taking care of children of all ages.
I get along well with them while adapting to their needs as per the instructions that you will give me also I would like to organize activities.
It would be a pleasure to develop more about if you are interested. I’m looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Truly,
Jerome.

Hello @French_Nanny_London ,

I am very interested about your announce, if it’s always available don’t hesitate to send me a message. I could send you my CV. I am available from this weekend.

Cordialy