A very hands on family spending the majority of their time between homes in New York and Monaco, is looking for a young, fun and experienced nanny to care for their 5 and 9 years old children. This is a share-role as the family already have a team of nannies in place.
- Salary – competitive (DOE) – plus great benefits
- Location – Monaco & New York
- Position – Full time
- Starting – Immediate start
- Essentials – Solid work history + European passport + strong references necessary
You will be require to have a very organised and mature approach, whilst also being able to engage them in fun and diverse activities whilst not studying – eg sports, swimming, art/crafts and similar. The children speak English predominantly as well as French. Therefore the candidate must be speaking both fluently English and French.
Working hours will vary, but will be well rewarded. There are occasions where neither parent is home, and so proxy parent and overnights will be part of the role, sometimes with short notice.
Trust, reliability and flexibility will be key in the role, so if you prefer set working hours etc, this role probably isn’t for you. The role, in terms of time, will involve all nanny related duties including preparing for school, school runs, homework supervision, arranging fun activities as well as taking to/from extra-curricular activities, children’s rooms etc. Other household staffs are employed, so this is a child-focused role only.
Accommodation will be provided when on duties and the hours will typically be approximately 12 hours per day.
- Flexibility is a must for this position as schedule will change quite often
- Candidates must be hands-on with full of energy and keen interest in the children’s education, assisting them in their development and learning with creative play and physical activities.
- Due to the difficulty with working visas to USA, and the fact that so much of the year is based there, a EU passport is a must or a joint passport holder (USA and EU) would be ideal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience is required
- Excellent level of English is required as well as good knowledge of French
- It is very important to be full of energy for this position
- Checkable references (minimum of 2 will be required)
- Driver is preferred
- Valid DBS – to be checked
To be considered for this position you must apply via the website – you must send an up to date cv with an up to date picture, a minimum of 2 references, valid DBS and First Aid!