Live-in Full-time position - New Cross

An adorable boy of 6 years old and her little sister of 3 years old are looking for a French speaking nanny to take care of them. Your working hours will be from Monday to Friday from 6.30am to 6.30pm. When children are both at school (Tuesday to Friday from 9:30am to 2:30pm), parents need a helpful nanny who could help with housework. Your daily routine will be to take care of the children when they are waking up and drive them to school. On Monday, you have to take care of the little girl full day. In the afternoon, after picking them up at school, you will organise activities in French, help the little boy with his english homework, supervise bath time and dinner. The family would like to have a nanny easy going, joyful and respectful of the family rules. This is a sole charge position so you need to be autonomous and take initiative.

You will be asked to go to Kent for holidays with the family.

The family asks for a basic level of English : the mother is French and the father is English but speaks French fluently.

Starting date : ASAP

Salary : £300 net/week - the accommodation is a private flat provided by the family with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 living-room and kitchen (500 metres from the house)

Vous souhaitez postuler ? Envoyez-nous votre candidature par message direct!

Bonjour @French_Nanny_London,

Je suis très intéressée par le poste mais un live out est-il envisageable ?

Cordialement
Agathe

Bonjour @French_Nanny_London ,

Je souhaite venir sur londres pour perfectionner mon anglais et vivre une nouvelle expérience. Titulaire du Bafa j’ai animé pendant 5 ans des colonies et fais de la garde d’enfant pendant mes études.

je serais ravie d’échanger avec vous,
Cordialement
Marine

Hello @French_Nanny_London , let me introduce myself, I am Louise a 23-year-old French woman. I have been in London for a few weeks to learn English. What could be better than learning alongside the children I adore.
I was formerly an animator in a recreation center and summer camp for young children. I like children very much, spend time with them, find activities. They have so much to teach us. Then I am the eldest of two little sisters, my parents being bakers and working a lot I took care of them very young.
I created a charity some time ago, Share a smile, its goal is to create correspondence between schools around the world to try to help the most disadvantaged children and to suppress received ideas about foreigners. I’m going to meet these schools around the world next year, that’s why I need to improve my English.
I am a passionate person, whether in my work or in everyday life I never do things by halves.
I have a lot of patients, I think that’s a quality for babysitting.
Whether it’s full-time or part-time, I’m available immediately.
I speak French, that might be a plus for your children.
Thank you
Louise