The recruitment department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 610 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant.
The company is an international audit firm.
As a Senior Management Accountant you will play a role in the development of the business through business development, process improvement and risk management.
The role is based in Sutton.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking full responsibility for the oversight and maintenance of client accounting records and preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts for your own portfolio of clients.
- Preparing VAT and related compliance returns for a portfolio of clients.
- Reporting in a timely and accurate manner to recurring deadlines and ad hoc client queries.
- Mentoring, supervising and training junior staff in the team to reach their potential.
- Identifying client needs and liaising/introducing other departments where specialist advice is needed
- Organising and prioritising
- Communicating and dealing with clients and colleagues professionally and courteously.
- Contributing to the development of the wider department in the areas of business development, process improvement or risk management.
- Leading process and technology improvements on an on-going basis to offer the best client experience.
- Working closely with other teams on client matters so the client receives exceptional, joined up service.
- Raising the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate must have good experience of:
- Preparation of quality monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- The preparation of VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat returns
- Using technology solutions such as Xero as well as mid-tier and larger ERPs
- Working as part of a team and developing the next generation of staff.
- Using advanced Excel functions.
- Delivering exceptional client service and developing client relationships
The company is also looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Bilingual French/English
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Flexibility around working hours to accommodate the timing nature of work
- Strong numerical and IT skills.
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Takes ownership of projects, and takes responsibility for quality control.
- Acts as a role model for the team and values others expertise.
- Provides assistance and shares experiences with others.
- Commitment to self-development.
- Participates in meetings, providing information and ideas with clarity and persuasiveness.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in an office or business environment.
- Willing to learn and be keen and committed in a working environment.
- Experience of other accounting packages would be beneficial
Merci de répondre à ce topic ou de m’envoyer un MP si vous êtes intéressé.