The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Recruitment Consultant.
The Company is specialized in identifying candidates for senior-level and executive positions within the international luxury market.
The position is based in Central London
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching and approaching candidates using online and offline sourcing tools
- Interviewing candidates and understanding their needs
- Creating and developing long-lasting relationships with candidates as well as clients
- Understanding luxury market and becoming an expert in that area
- Mastering ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities
- Taking ownership of the recruitment process, organising initial interviews, serving as the main point of contact during the selection process and providing an excellent experience
- Maintaining and updating the database
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to a Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology or other qualifications. Postgraduate or Master degree would be preferable
- 4-5 years recruiting experience
- High level of attention to details
- Proactive mind set and ability to take the initiative
- Excellent verbal and written skills needed to speak to candidates globally for some of the world’s leading organisations
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, confident and reliable team player who strives to provide a service that is second to none
- A genuine interest in Fashion/Luxury is preferred
- Fluent English
- French or Italian would be a plus
Merci de répondre à ce topic ou de m’envoyer un MP si vous êtes intéressé.